Friday, January 22, 2010

THE CAMERA BUG

Christmas this year was awesome for one, Linda Henderson, yup, me. Because, you see, I was given a wonderful Nikon 5000 by my sweet husband.  But that’s not all………..it also came with an 18 week photography course from Inkley’s Photography in Ogden.  So far I have been to three classes. Yes, I am learning and that is a good thing. As most of you know I love art, any kind of art.  My first experience with the camera as I mentioned before was on Christmas day when all my pictures turned out blurry. The switch by my lens was turned to manual.  And of course I am not smart enough to be manual yet, but I will be.  Last Saturday Karl and I try-outs for “Arise.” I left the house with camera in tow.  I took several of the youth as we visited two different stakes but had Karl back me up with our Cannon point and shot, just in case. I am happy to report that ALL my picture came out clear. On the way home we were awe struck by the beautiful scenery. There was a lot of humidity in the air and with the cold temperature there was a shimmering frost everywhere. I am pleased at this time to present my first gallery entitled, “Crystals in the Country.” Taken January 16, 2010. Comments welcomed……….. DSC_0067 DSC_0063 DSC_0062  DSC_0061DSC_0102 DSC_0101 DSC_0097 DSC_0093 DSC_0089 DSC_0083 DSC_0075 DSC_0068

No comments:

Post a Comment